Here are the steps you should take to prepare for Wednesday morning:
- Check the "Am I enrolled? page" to confirm your enrollment and see who your teacher is
- Go to the "Edgenuity" Link to get information about Edgenuity - this is where you will be completing work and earning credit.
- If you do not know your username/password - click on the link that requests it
- If you know your username/password - you can log in now to check your courses
- Check out your teacher's zoom link/office hours information on the "Summer School Course Zoom Links"
- All students, both distance and hybrid, should log into class on Monday morning at 7:45am to meet their teacher, get office hour information, and learn the expectations for the course
- Continue to check this webpage for any updates
There will be several Summer School programs held at Norwalk High School this year.
Session 1 - June 7th - June 22nd (Ended)
Session 2 - June 23rd - July 9th
Students join course from home and complete assignments asynchronously (at their own pace)
Student Log-In Hours: 24 hours a day
Teacher Office Hours: 7:45 am - 10:45 am (student can send message through schoology to teacher)
11:40 am - 1:13 pm teacher can be reached through schoology
Students on campus in the morning working independently on their chromebook and then complete assignments asynchronously the remainder of the day from home.
School begins at 7:45 am - 10:45 am
Asynchronous (at home) at 11:40 am to 1:13 pm
Teacher Office Hours: 11:50 am - 1:13pm
Jump Start Program - Incoming 9th grade students
Dates: - June 7th - July 9th
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm