Students, Parents and Alumni have a new, online service where they can request an official high school transcript and send it to the college of their choice with just a few clicks. With Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, education credentials are requested, sent and delivered electronically, securely and confidentially.
The first time you visit the Parchment website, a one-time account set up is required.
During the registration process, you'll be asked for your:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date
- Student ID number
- Email address
- Unofficial Electronic Transcripts - FREE
- Electronic Transcript Requests - $3.95 p/transcript
- US Mail Delivery - Additional $2.50
- Expedite Delivery FedEx - $25.00 + $3.95 p/transcript
For Video Tutorial on Registering using an email or code, click here.
For Video Tutorial on How to order High School Transcripts, click here.